Latest Work Links
Freelance Motion Designer & Product Designer March 2017 - Present
UI Motion Designer at Amazon Video
- My role at Amazon Video was to identify UX Motion solutions for the Amazon Video applications.
- Collaborated with UX designers and engineers to ensure that features are implemented.
- Created a variety of motion graphics studies, prototypes and production deliverables for the Amazon Video application.
London 2015 - March 2017
- Created the motion section of the Human Interface Guidelines (HIG) that could be used by design and engineering teams when adding motion to their applications.
- Collaborated with the Seattle team to create The Grand Tour promo video to explain new feature, X-Ray.
- Composed motion design for a recruiting video presented during internal and external design events including AIGA in NewYork and Amazon senior designer recruiting events in Seattle in 2017.
- Motion studies for Fire TV re-design for low-end devices including PS3, XBOX and TVs.
Seattle 2013 - 2015
- I worked as a motion designer for Amazon Video’s next-generation TV experience. I worked with UX designers, engineers and the project manager to support the product development with design concepts, exploration of new user experiences and by creating demo videos to illustrate new product ideas.
- I mentored other designers and ran multiple training sessions for After Effects, InVision and Principle to broaden the team’s motion and prototyping capabilities.